Monday, September 14, 2009

Can't Make Tomorrow's Deadline? Don't Let That Stop You!

If you are interested in submitting a love letter for the exhibition and you just can't get it done in the next 24 hours, do not fear! There are still great opportunities for you to be a part of this project. The exhibition, which opens on October 4th, will be a dynamic one, allowing for works to be added until it closes at the end of December. Get your work in by tomorrow to secure prime wall real estate, but if that doesn't work for you, get that letter in the mail at a date that works better for your schedule!

Questions? Concerns? Email me at cjervis[at]ualberta[dot]ca or post a comment below!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Carolyn - did my submission get to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn,
    Just to let you know I posted a link and event notice for the opening on the WSUA website.
    www.wsua.wordpress.com
    Let me know if it's ok or if there are any changes that need to be made.

    -Rachael (I'm not sure if you know me, I'm in activisms with you...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Sydney it did. Thanks for your great submission.
    And thanks Rachael!

    ReplyDelete